Monday, September 04, 2006

She's Ok

Well it's been a few days since Ella's seizure, and I'm happy to report that she's ok. She's been very cranky and out of sorts all weekend, but I guess that's to be expected. I just wish she could tell me how she feels and tell me what hurts. I hate having to guess at how to make her feel better.

Anyway, she hasn't had a fever since Friday and we just continue to give her antibiotics (much to her dislike) and tylenol occasionally. Saturday night was a bad night. I don't know if her ear was hurting, or what was going on. But she did not want to sleep in her crib! We spent hour after hour getting her to sleep in our arms, only to have her wake up and start screaming the minute we put her in her crib. She ended up sleeping a while in bed with us(much to our dislike!).

So now life is getting back to normal. Ella's in her highchair eating toast, and Emma's standing next to her singing, "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it." Kind of sums up how I feel right now. Today I will rejoice that I have a wonderful family and gift from God-a loving husband and two precious girls. I am so blessed.

No comments: