Friday, November 03, 2006

Pumpkin Cobbler

Just wanted to share a fabulous fall dessert that I've become famous for bringing to every fall function! I'm making it tonight for my small group get together. If you like pumpkin, you're going to love it!


Pumpkin Cobbler

1 large can pumpkin
4 eggs-beaten
1.5 Cups Sugar
1 tsp salt
3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
13 oz evaporated milk
1 full size box yellow cake mix
1 C butter, melted
2 T brown sugar
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together first six ingredients. Pour into a greased 9x13 pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over entire mixture. Pour melted butter evenly over cake mix. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Top with nuts. Bake 1 hour- 1 hour and 20 minutes. Garnish with whipped cream.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Chanda Canup said...

This sounds sooo good. I'm putting a link to it on my blog. I've started something new--a featured recipe every so often in my sidebar. Yours is the first one!

Hope you are doing well. Have a great weekend (pray for Scott on Sunday!)

Anonymous said...

Sounds delish!