Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Nothing New, Just Everyday Life

So I haven't been posting much lately because there just doesn't seem much to write about. Life has been busy, but not eventful. My business with The Body Shop at Home is going wonderfully. I'm going to end out the month having done 10 parties and having 3+ people join my team! I have done so many other home party businesses, and I have to say, nothing has compared with The Body Shop. I've never had such success at selling and booking parties as I do now! Needless to say, I'm thrilled.

The most exciting thing for me right now is that my director called me last Friday and said that the directors were given the opportunity to invite one aspiring leader to the upcoming Leadership Conference. She chose me! I am honored to be asked and flattered that she thought of me. I must be doing something right! So in just 2 1/2 weeks, I'll be off to the conference to learn how to build my business to new levels!

The girls have been great. Today has been a really wonderful day, actually. Not as much fighting between the two of them. We spent quite a few hours today with the TV off and just playing. I know, my kids watch too much tv. So I'm trying to change that now. Emma and Ella were playing so nicely with their Little People toys-and this actually lasted for about 2 hours with minimal fighting! It was so peaceful, I almost didn't know what to do with myself!

Hubby has been working a lot less hours at work too, now that the Auto Show is under full swing. His company was printing most of the brochures for the show, so now they are all just working 8 hours a day. We miss the overtime pay, but it is really nice to have him home more! Todd recently found a neat website. To check it out, click here. It's a website that Kirk Cameron (of Growing Pains fame) and some others have put together focusing on evangelism training. This is some powerful stuff! Todd is hoping to sign up for their training soon, and we are talking to our Sunday School teacher about working through their curriculm in our class.

Well, I'm off to finish some scrapbooking that I'm doing for a client of mine. If I can get it all finished by the end of the week, I will have my money for my plane ticket to Leadership Conference!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yippee, I can't wait to see you, and yes, I did get your cookie order!!