Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Look What I got in the mail!

mattmaherbanner

A few weeks, I ran across an offer for a free cd by Matt Maher. I hadn't really heard of him before, but I love getting free music, so I thought I'd get one. I haven't been disappointed! As soon as I heard the first song, I recognized it. We've been singing "Your Grace is Enough" in church for a few months now, and I really like it. It's the perfect way to start the album too; with it's upbeat melody and worshipful lyrics, it sets the listener up for a great album! One of my other favorites is "Maranatha." It's a peaceful, calm, simple song of praise that has touched my heart every time I listen to it. I would encourage you, if you are looking for a new worship cd, to pick up Matt Maher's "Empty and Beautiful." Click on the banner above to take a listen and to order the cd.


No comments: