Monday, August 14, 2006

Let Me Help You With That


It must be a symptom of being the oldest child. Emma has such a strong desire to help Ella do EVERYTHING these days! Helping her walk is just the newest facination. I probably tell her 20 times a day to let her sister do things by herself. But no. It's so hard to resist helping out your younger sis, even when the help is really not wanted. Here's an example:

"Baby, come here!" or "Baby, don't go in there!" or "Baby, I said no!"

Emma's nickname for Ella has always been "Baby." It's kinda cute actually. And her desire to help her sister is sweet too. My wish for them is that they will grow up to have a strong relationship and that they will love to be together. I know they will get on each others nerves too. But I hope they look out for each other, protect each other, confide in each other. That's what sisters are for, right? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous for Hannah! They will have a great relationship and they are so sweet!BTW, you're on my list!