Saturday, August 12, 2006

Welcome!!!!

Welcome to my new blog! I feel like I'm finally catching up with everyone else in the world who has a blog! I hope those of you who read my blog will find something to brighten your day-some humor, encouragement, sympathy, etc.. Here's a little bit about myself to help you get to know me better.

My name is Melissa, and I'm a 30 yr old mother of 2 girls. Emma is 3 and Ella is 9 months. They keep me busy and most of my "snapshots" will probably be about them! My husband and I just celebrated our 5-yr wedding anniversary yesterday-boy has time flown by!

My main loves in life are my family, of course, my faith in Christ, and my scrapbooks!! LOL! Seriously, between those three things, there is hardly time for much else. I'm a thinker, a person who loves to ponder things. Nothing is too mundane, too small for me to not think about for minutes or hours on end. I also love to create. Scrapbooking is my outlet for that need.

If you read my blog you'll find snapshots of my life. Snapshots of what I've been pondering. Snapshots of what I've been creating. Snapshots of what matters to me most in life. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!Welcome to the Blogosphere! Watch out, you'll spend more time here than you can imagine!
Love you!