Friday, October 13, 2006

First Snowfall

October 12, 2006
Only in Michigan can you find freshly fallen leaves and freshly fallen snow on the same day!






Ok, I know I'm their mother, but aren't these girls so cute! Emma brought her blanket out on the couch this morning and I was sitting next to her holding Ella. Ella kept fussing and trying to get off my lap. I finally realized that she wanted to sit next to Emma and be under the blanket too! Once I put her there, she just loved it. Of course she wants to do everything her big sister does. She sat there for at least 10 minutes, watching cartoons and hanging out with Emma. My girls are growing so fast!

And Mom- right now Emma is talking on her "cell phone" to you. I'm hearing things like, "Hello? Oh, Hi Grandma! I'm sitting in my Tweety chair, Grandma! I have to go now, Grandma. I just love you Grandma!" Its very sweet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet girls, how am I so far behind on your posts! You know you cna never post too many pictures for me!

Hen Jen said...

They are really cute! how very sweet, and the phone thing is just too precious.

Jenny in Ca