Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Day #2

Uggh. I woke up this morning, not feeling the greatest. Todd and I are starting back up on South*Beach and today is day #2. Yesterday wasn't that bad. I think the hardest part is being around the bread and cereal and occasional cookie that the girls eat. But this morning was rough. I woke up with a splitting headache, the kind that threatens to become a migrane. Nausea lingered on the horizon and the thought of eating scrambled eggs and turkey bacon just about put me over the edge. But I did. Because I knew if I ate something, I would begin to feel better. And I am. Not 100%, but better than earlier. I know that my body is just getting rid of all the sugar cravings and toxins that have been in my body for so long. I'll feel better in a few days. In the meantime, I have to just make it through. I apologize right now to my husband and children, because I am one cranky woman!

On a much lighter note, the weather is supposed to be fantastic around here today! They are predicting a high of 68 degrees. I am thinking we will either go to the zoo or to the park. The kids are so ready to be out of the house and it would do us all a load of good to get some fresh air and exercise. Pictures are sure to follow.

No comments: