Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Merry Christmas from MWS...

mws banner

Look what I'm going to get in the mail! If you act fast, you can too! As soon as I receive it, I'll give it a listen and then write a review here. I can't imagine it will be anything less than wonderful. Michael W. Smith is a great composer, and I've loved his past Christmas albums. Also, Todd and I walked back down the aisle at our wedding to a number off of his instrumental album. So I guess I'm a little partial to his music! So click on the button above, and have a listen. And if you have a blog, you can get it for free too!

And I owe a big thanks to BooMama for letting me know about this opportunity!

1 comment:

michelle said...

hey melissa,
i really love your new background...very custom, very autumn! well done.