Sunday, January 06, 2008

Movie Meme

I was tagged for this meme by Leslie over at Blog for Life. It sounded fun, but hard too! My memory isn't great when it comes to listing favorites of anything. So here goes.

Here are the favorite movies I've rented or seen in the theatre in the past 6 months.

Rented:

1. LOST season 1 (the whole season.) I started watching LOST back in March. In the middle of season 3. Boy, did I have a lot of catching up to do!

2. LOST season 2 (the whole season.)

3. LOST season 3. I'm actually in the middle of this one. I just finished watching disc 3 a few minutes ago and plan to finish the season before season 4 starts in a few weeks!

4. Reign Over Me. Todd and I rented this one on New Years Eve and we really liked it. It was nice to see Adam Sandler do something more serious.

5. Pursuit of Happyness.

And I'll stop there with the rental list because, as I said before, my memory eludes me.

Favorites in the theatre:

Ok, this list will be more like, "Movies I saw in the theatre." Since I hardly go, I will just list the ones I saw.

1. Bella. Great "artsy" independant film. Highly recommended!
2. Alvin and the Chipmunks. Better than I thought. Emma and I went to go see Enchanted, but it was sold out. This was the next best option.
3. National Treasure II. Todd and I had a date night last night and this is what we saw. We both really liked it, even though we haven't seen the first one.

So there you have it! My boring movie life in a nutshell. Maybe it'll give you some new ideas for your next trip to the movie store! (As my kids so fondly refer to it!)

No comments: